Jan 6, 2007

LG 'n Warner - Better DVD Choices...

What I See...: Next Gen DVDs & their Early Adopters!
What I See...: A War on DVD!!

Warner Bros & Paramount are coming up with the DVD disc format called Total Hi-Def, which can be played in HD-DVD or BluRay DVD players. That's super cool. I guess, every other production firm will eventually end up doing the same. GM, 20th Century Fox, Disney, Universal - You guys need to help the consumers, I guess!

Well, at the other end LG is opening up a DVD player which can play both the HDDVD & Blu Ray formats. Now, that truly is a great business strategy. I'm just hoping LG will find better market than Sony, Hitachi, Philips or Toshiba. Instead of a consumer buying one format or the other DVD Player, the major group will feel to be on the safer side by buying LG's new upcoming model. So, does this LG's model play Total Hi-Def format?:)

No comments: