Jul 16, 2006

Tag...

I know I got Tagged by Vazz & I have been postponing this for quite sometime now... Alright, let me see...

I hear & sing light music songs a lot.

I wish I can join a light music group to enhance my singing & mridangam playing skills. I guess, I have been doing quite some here in US.

I always try to be enthusiastic about every moment of my life.

I always want to answer 'Good, Great & Beautiful' for 'Hoz life?'

I hope my cool aspect towards life goes on forever.

I want to do whatever I want, to keep people around me happy.

I really miss those young Diwali days at my house.

I wish US immigrants policy is more flexible...

I want to settle down in USA.

I want to do a job of my liking:)

I want to shave less often & with better electric razors!

I know I don't initiate the chat sessions... Too many friends online all the time.

I want to enjoy some more of the college football games with my buddies at the stadium and the tailgate parties:)

I need to play volleyball more often in Sou Cal beaches...

I wish I can walk back in time and undo some of my mistakes...

&....

Alright, looks like this never is gonna end...

Will tag Dins as of now...

No comments: