Aug 7, 2006

Caution...

I know I haven't been writing as frequent as I used to do. "God! Need some time off to relax from this busy schedule!"

So, what to write? - May be F1, or Mel Gibson's DUI or Jaswant's PMO Mole controversy or Castro's illness or Landis' doping or the new sensation in coffee bean business illy & Espressemente... & in came a story from Google! Quite handy & useful:)

These guys are making everything in that text box page user friendly:). The new improvement being warning the user about the page they are about to visit if the page hosts some malicious wares like Spy, Ad etc. Well, as per the statistic, it seems every search result leads to like 5% of malicious page contents. Till now I haven't run into that warning but sure, in case I run into them, I would dare to continue forward - A Value Addition worth every penny of it.

And the statistic also reads that it seems 64% of results for the search string 'Free Screensaver' lead to malicious contents & page! Hmmm... Aren't people satisfied with the variety in WebShots?

No comments: