Aug 4, 2006

Being 'Online' More...

Have you visited MySpace lately? Well, there are ofcourse many new features in it, including this 'MySpaceIM'! My feeling is like 'Ohh! Yet another chat client & instant messenger'!

Well, actually speaking, my curiosity did increase because MySpace is a socializing site and so, if we need to chat in MySpace webpage it should be something like 'GMail with Chat Enabled'! So, with more research ended up in Meebo! You would have already seen this chat client here in this blog page:)

Yes! This is yet another means of making everything available online in internet like Google's spreadsheet & word! Another concept of Web2.0 :)(a bit hyped up though). Meebo, sure is going to help me make myself available online and interact 'live' with my friends & blogmates but... I'm still wondering why I need to keep a browser window open for that purpose!

Ofcourse, I don't need to download & install another software.

A quick trial with my "widget" displayed here wasn't successful! I mean, my first set of impressions are not that great with it. Because, even when I was online at Meebo, I wasn't shown online here in my blog "widget"... Well, there is an answer for that.

Update: We're trying to fix a few things over here, so if you're having trouble using your widget we're on it!
At this point, I'll keep my fingers X'ed and wait for this "widget" to function a bit more efficiently
and then try our some available features. Still quizzed, if I really need one more besides MSN, Yahoo, GTalk, AOL...

No comments: