Jul 22, 2006

'See' Internet...

I guess, my mind lingers a lot around sufferings of handicapped people and I wish I can help them as much as I can. So, when I see things that are aiding them to use 'stuffs' (like latest technologies et al.) just like any other normal people, I feel a sense of happiness.... Like for instance 'To Move... You Think'.

And now, it's time for Google to get into some action on this. One of the latest from the Google Labs is Accessible -'Accessible Web Page for the Visually Challenged'! What is different...

"The software sorts and ranks search results based on the simplicity of page layout, the quality of design and the organization and clear labeling of information on each page making it easier to enlarge or for voice synthesizers to convert to spoken words."
-- Hawaii Health Guide
Really an great appreciatory initiative!

No comments: