May 19, 2006

No 'Intel Inside' Dell!

When its time for Intel to make its move inside Mac, I guess why not AMD make its move into the highest PC maker - I mean Dell!

It's a long awaited decision! Dell has been testing it's servers with AMD chips and atlast, after a very bad quarter it made an announcement today that their servers are moving towards Opteron chips from AMD - The biggest rival of Intel who lately, has been grabbing server chips market share from Intel! One more place where we'll miss 'Intel Inside'!

AMD wanted this much needed break, to have a bigger & better bite of Intel's markets! Now, all AMD got to do is, try to get into Dell's desktops & notebooks! Can they make it? Sure they can because the market is looking forward to such a move! The market just proved today - Their reactions by increasing the share price for Dell & AMD while some more decline for Intel!

This is time for Advanced Micro Devices to be inside rather than Intel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wrong in my previous comment. A recent news update made me face the reality. US is much more advanced than India. bahhhhhhh. You are lucky to be in US and not in this dumb country, which is entirely controlled by the most corrupt politicians in the world. These people have ruined our lives. I gotta go right now. I'll tell you about this happening in my next comment.