Nov 29, 2007

Vishva Rupa...

I know there are too many disciples for Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Couple of years back when he conducted the world conference in Bangalore so many foreigners from US, Europe had visited. I was traveling back to US when I happened to see so many of the Americans & Europeans returning back from the conference and carrying so many photos & photo albums of Sri Ravi Shankar. For one moment, I felt like may be there are not many people in India like me who haven't recognized him & his 'power'... Just like Buddhism is not being followed in India but in other countries though Buddha is from India.

Anyways, recently I happened to hear his speech & there were as questions from audience too. One question was like 'When are you going to show us your vishva rupa like how Krishna showed Himself to Arjuna?' That is when i realized that people are considering Sri Ravi Shankar as an avatar of Lord Vishnu.

Personally, I can accept a human being scholarly, elderly, knowledgeable who can give you his blessings & advice but cannot accept him/her to be God...

No comments: