Jul 26, 2006

Talking About Video Ads...

Video Ads are impressive on their own fashion and some of them are really fascinating enough for me. Talking about it... I just placed this Video Ad for Happy Dent White here today. It seems, what Irshadh & I have done is in fact, give more publicity to so called 'Viral Ad'! I never knew that there is this term and a big business behind it! Who else is going to introduce this to me other than BusinessWeek:)! Check it out!

I'm sure Google Videos & YouTube are making great profits out of this business model. Especially, the model where they provide the code snippet for 'embed'ding their videos in blogs, is sure helping 'us'! Google has slight advantage because they also provide links for directly blogging into MySpace, Blogger, LiveJournal & TypePad!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the most circulated add over the net is the NIKE one popularly known as "OLE", where Portugal vs Brazil takes place. Thats the funniest one. My friend mailed it to me along with the Airport one where Brazilian team gets bugged up and starts playing football at the airport. If u haven't seen this, dun miss it. These 2 are the BEST.

Jagan M Narayanan said...

Ya, YouTube the solution provider... Got them...Nice ones...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5tLIwIHHpk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WjsKRA4o-A

Anonymous said...

Hey Shakti. Don't speak a lie over here. It was I ,who gave you the videos in CD(s). Whats the use of mailing of you videos in an e-mail? The sender will be idiot enough to mail such a BIG mail, though you aren't allow to mail videos of larger size(it is almost 100 MB). Hey Jags do visit my blog too. TARUN's BLOG . Bye. TTTC

Jagan M Narayanan said...

Ezzz Tarun... Will visit ur blog...

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, tarun, u got me, but anyway, those adds are the most circulated on net. check out www.soccercommercials.com they are the most downloaded ones.