Jun 6, 2006

Raining 6's!

I just feel very sorry for myself, because right at this moment I should be sitting in front of TV instead of my office desk and watching the hat-trick sixers hit by Dhoni in the 151st over of the Indian's 2nd innings in the first test cricket match against the West Indies!

Wow... Six sixers out of Mohammed's deliveries in almost consecutive overs. I saw Dhoni's score like 22 when Kaif is standing at 29 and was thinking about the low scoring test match and how bored the audience at the stadium will be. Suddenly, the score against Dhoni shows up as 69 with 6 sixes & 4 fours. Took some time to believe my eyes:)! Great going!

Well, if luck takes him through, then there is a written century against his name. Otherwise, he'll soon get out - Going behind the ball & the biggies are not good in a test match!

1 comment:

Jagan M Narayanan said...

Well, sure I did miss something.
The way Dhoni has been declared out without proper evidence and just by going with the words of Ganga & Lara!!! And Dravid declaring this innings at the same time!?