Jun 13, 2006

Car Dance!

If there are somethings which have changed in recent days in Universal Studios Hollywood, then they are mostly from King Kong & the upcoming Fast & The Furious!

During my recent visit there (may be the 7th time I guess) things have changed. Well, I should say I haven't been there since the movie King Kong came. One gigantic display of Kong (Picture) for people to take photos in front of. The 'special effects' show have included some clippings from the movie and have tried adding sound effects to them too. Nice improvements! For the first time I really enjoyed the trip to Hollywood after a long time:)

The other best thing is the hype created around the upcoming movie Fast & The Furious. Not sure, how the movie is going to be, but sure the cars do look great. The Studio Tour tram ride also happened to be great. The cars booming, flying and dancing in front of us - is worth an effort, entertaintment and appreciation:)!

1 comment:

Jagan M Narayanan said...

Ohh. BTW, forgot to mention! Uploading video into Google Video is simple enough! It took me so many days after I wrote in my blog to upload a video:)!