May 7, 2011

An Old Man & His Life

When I was there for my daughter’s swimming pool class, I got to meet an old man, probably at his 60’s, who is in fact my daughter’s best friend/guide/coach/trainer. He is healthy (well, obvious as he is swimming trainer) & his look with long white beard very clearly indicates that he is a Muslim.

He just introduced himself & don’t know why, he immediately started telling me on what he is upto in his life. He wanted to help everyone around him & do good things. That is the reason why he is there in the swimming pool as a coach.

He also handed over a business card & said, that he is trying to help that small business grow. it seems the owner, who was quite young at his 35, passed away last year & his sons/daughters are making their daily bread & butter out of this business. I felt touched!

 

And I remembered all those physically/mentally handicapped kids (& my friends) in Amar Seva Sangam

No comments: