May 8, 2011

FB Security

Well, I don’t know much about FaceBook as I’m very new to the same. Also, I log into it very less too.

But today when I tried to login, the site in fact showed me some security caution & said someone tried to access my login…

 

It did a series of checks on me

-          Retype the characters that are read

-          Show 3 random photos of one single person, tag him/her in all the 3 photos & ask me to identify my friend, from the name list of 5 friends –Match photos to person. Repeat this for 5 people.

-          Then, the system told me that someone in exact latitude/longitude with place name in Great Britain tried to access my account at so & so time & asked me to acknowledge the same…

-          Atlast asked me change the password.

 

Seemed like a really fool proof way to establish that the right owner, in fact accesses the account!

But, who in this whole world would like to see my FB accountJ? Hackers handprints…hmmm

No comments: