May 20, 2011

Doctors...

Couple of days back, I happened to visit an eye doctor… After going, I realized that this doctor is pretty experienced & great in terms of having Abdul Khalam visiting him. I was feeling pretty good about me taking advice from him. He happened to prescribe me a medicine called Zymar.

Now, today I had to visit another hospital & I got to meet another eye doctor. This doc examined my eyes, took details of my medications & advised me not to use Zymar saying that it has been banned. I just couldn’t believe my ears. When enquired about the same to a pharmacist, he too confirmed the same… And the same is confirmed in Wiki too.

 

Just am wondering, because the ban has been made on Mar 18th 2011 & the way the doctor & the pharmacist are keeping themselves updated with the latest details of drug ban or so…

No comments: