Aug 21, 2010

mChek

Ahhh... I have been facing a bit too much trouble with this mChek. I really don't understand how or why they are not making things easy.

  • First of all, the SIM is not getting the mChek menu items to my mobile, after activation.
  • The customer care execs are of no help. They really are worse.
  • Then, I went to the internet to recharge directly.
  • I have no idea to which mobile my credit card is already locked into. I tried to delete all the previous accounts on which my credit card would have been used.
  • Then I tried my debit card & the response is, to use a card given by an Indian bank...Totally ridiculous.
  • Then, I went ahead with another credit card & before I could completely understand if the transaction is complete or not, the recharge went thru. Got no idea, how things are said to be made customer friendly & yet, they are so bad.

No comments: