Apr 4, 2010

Lake in Park

Once in a while I used to visit this Vengal Rao park. The park usually has lots of people & has a good visitor count. Today I even saw that the park maintenance management team have included lots of new playing items for kids & children. They've infact revamped that section & repaired even broken items. My family was in all praise of this in one end when in the other, there is this huge stangant water in the center of the park which really is so dirty & stinking that no one worries about the same. Even today when I was coming around the park, I could see that some dirty foamy water from somewhere is being pumped into the lake.
Being summer is the best time for cleaning this lake & making sure that it is properly maintained. For the amount that is being taken as entry fee in this park, it is worthwhile to take a look at this lake too.
May God Bless...

No comments: