Apr 3, 2010

Docomo

The market share these Docomo gained here in India is just amazing. It really stands for "Do the New". They really made every other service provider to follow them.
I'm not too much of mobile taking guys, atleast now. When I came to India, I was just thinking that Post Paid is the best strategy & was using Airtel then. Constantly I was feeling I'm obviously overpaying than what I'm using. Then I switched to pre-paid which is a good move because the total cost reduced.
The way these new players like Docomo, Uninor have come in with a bang into the market, things have changed a lot. I saw a pre-paid pplan recently from Docomo like if you recharge for Rs333, then you'll initially get a talk time of Rs300. Then every month you'll be added with 33 local minutes for 12 months.
Simple Strategies, simple solutions... Right price, product, people, promotion, place & time...

No comments: