Dec 8, 2007

Astrology... Believe or not?

I never had any belief in astrology. May be because how astrologers actually give prediction about the events that are going to happen in someone's life - Because I have witnessed quite some events when the astrologers would have predicted the best things to happen & the worst things would end up happening... People who know me know how & what I have undergone. Even one of my friend was convinced by his astrologer that his marriage should happen in couple of months. But what happened is he lost both his mom & dad within a month...

But recently I heard from someone about this Guru Peyarchi (Jupiter transition) & I was advised to just look around me - at people, relatives & at my friends. With nil knowledge about their birth details or their horoscopes, I can't even predict anything - if some good or bad is going to happen. But all I have to do is wait for some news to come.

To my surprise, after this Guru peyarchi I have heard so many news about changes in people's lives. Many good news - Marriages, engagements, new assets & property acquisition, job promotions, awards, new jobs, pregnancy, babies born & what not... I know about some new health problems too which people are facing around me... & there may be other daily problems too but we won't get to hear about all these from everyone.

So, you see, I just don't know if i got to believe astrology or not. At this stage, all I'm doing is see if I can link these happenings to any predictions given. Haven't got much clue yet either from Sun Signs or the Start Signs!!??

No comments: