Nov 27, 2007

Wireless...

After I have landed back in India, at last I found sometime to set up my Wireless router (with 220V to 12V adapters for the US modem which has its 120V power supply etc). Felt so good to set it up and now I want to access things wireless using the laptop which I have.

The one I have is provided from the company & is Dell Latitude D600 with Intel Centrino Mobile. As I used to do before, I thought this'll also be a very smooth process - MAC, WPA, Access List, Static IP, Modems etc. Everything is ready except the Wireless properties under 'Local Area Connection' properties or the wireless icon in system tray. So, after some initial analysis & setting up things in bios, I'm still not able to get my notebook connect to my router.

Fn+F2 is also not working. Rather I'm not sure if it is working or not. And the best thing is there is quite some references in internet about this but nothing really useful. I also tried the Dell Support site but in vain. Still trying...

No comments: