Oct 28, 2007

Soap...

I feel most of us will accept what soaps or mega-serials really stand for - Something that represents slowness, sadness and only sadness by playing with feelings of so many nicely built families. They generally give ideas on how to spoil the goodness in a family environment and I always wonder how people consider them as good entertainers.

For me an entertainment should be something that will give you happiness, give positive feelings, make us forget our worries when we are seeing the same and that also represents out lives. I hadn't longed for a different soap which can provide all these, but there is one mega-serial in Tamil called Kanaa Kaanum Kaalangal which meets all my requirements. If you have been missing this, I'm not asking you to start watching it because even I don't know how things in the same will change tomorrow. But if you get a chance, do watch it till now & then continue watching from now.

I think Vijay TV (Tamil) is a major trend setter for new varieties of programs. Every other channel comes next with a blatantly copied very same type of program. If other channels can also copy mega-serials just like how Kanaa Kaanum Kaalangal is made, that'll be great.

No comments: