Oct 4, 2007

Jodi #1...

I haven't been checking out this year's Jodi #1 program in Vijay TV - Well, I did somewhat last year when the season finals came by - as am no more interested. But when I saw yesterday's ad on the same about the upcoming events I felt I should just write about it or rather on the people who are involved.

Prithvi is someone who will fall on top of my list of hated actors. So, when I saw him dance which in fact had no dance movements I was sure the program is worthless.

Then comes Simbu who has in fact climbed on the ladder of acting & performances only because of his own efforts. As always, he talked a lot and was very straight forward in criticizing Prithvi. Well, it was good that both had some heated discussions.

But, ultimately both started crying, became emotional and Simbu calling himself to be eliminated. Ohh... What a sensational turn!!! For me, it was more like what a crap!!?? Somethings are unexplainable like I don't understand why would people watch two MEN cry for no reason... Two Thumbs DOWN from me!!!

No comments: