May 6, 2007

The Link

Till now, though I have photos at Flickr too, I'm more of a Yahoo photos guy. And from the time I read the news that Yahoo Photos is closing, I just am looking for the ways to move the photos to a different site. Well, the details from Yahoo Photos are promising.

Select from among the photo sharing services offered (Flickr, Kodak Gallery,
Shutterfly, Snapfish, and Photobucket) and they will move the photos for you.
You’ll need to verify your Yahoo! account information and either create a new
account or login with an existing account at that other service, but beyond that
they’ll take care of the rest.
But, where is the link inside Yahoo or Flickr to transfer the photos? I have been searching for that one click transfer option... God, why can't these people make things simpler? They want Happy Customers - Word Sake?

No comments: