Dec 28, 2006

Govt. Departments?

Two different departments & two different treatments and they both are part of the Indian government.

With my friend's advice, I had registered for my new landline & broadband connection at BSNL. Ten days went by and didn't really find any response. Hence, made a walk into a BSNL office near my house and happened to meet the manager at the office. From that point onwards, the office manager himself took so much interest in making sure we get both the connections. The same was treated with very high priority. The heights of it is, the manager called me at 9.45PM on the day I got the net connection, just out of his concern and made sure that as a customer I'm satisfied with the service. I really wonder, if I can get such a treatment from any other Governmental organization. :)

Here is another department representing the domestic LPG Gas Cylinder service, where I'm really trying to transfer the name and location for past 4 months. And still, there is only one answer - The person who had the authority to do so in the department had passed away & still, no one has taken over the same!! :(

No comments: