Jun 17, 2006

Beyond Need :)

At one end of the world, there are always starvations & deaths! At another end, people create things, innovate & invent based on needs. And then, there are some products which people want to have. Well for this day, probably Apple's iPod is a want- It can be seen as one best entertainer for an average New York Subway commuter!

The product release I saw today is much more than those! Guess, people can't answer the questions of "Do we need it? Or atleast, do we want it?" I guess such kind of products go to those people who don't know how to spend their money! Check out the picture. Still wondering what it is? Check out it's complete specs here!

Haha! I don't know which way to define it - An iPod docking station with a Loo Roll Dispenser with moisture-resistant speakers? - For peaceful/mind blasting/soothing music Shittttting!??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaha...the best post..!!
now people want an ipod's presence in the most intimate place as well...the restroom..!!
aaahhh..how much exactly do people hear music...??
well i dont hear more than 10-15 songs a day which would be say 30-50 mins..!!
do u need to hear music all the time..??
really beyond need..and beyond want as well..
Moisture Resistant speaker..who cares..??
Stay Connected.(give the ipod a break)
Billoo.

Jagan M Narayanan said...

For me, I would hear songs 24 hours if I have the choice.
And u c, i really don't need an iPod to njoy the same (well, I do own 1). I have PCs @ house, office & I have CDs for car & commutes.

Anonymous said...

but cds cost u a lot. don't they? coz u cant buy pirated stuff as we can. and music is always soothing, but a stuff like this, i'd say its craziness.